Laser Cutting Technology Is A Comprehensive High-Tech Technology
Laser cutting technology is a comprehensive high-tech technology, which crosses disciplines such as optics, material science and engineering, mechanical manufacturing, numerical control technology and electronic technology, and belongs to the hot spot of current domestic surgical technology and industry. Over the past 50 years, laser processing technology and application have developed rapidly, which has combined with multiple disciplines to form multiple technical application fields. The main processing technologies of laser include: laser cutting, laser welding, laser marking, laser drilling, laser heat treatment, laser rapid prototyping, laser coating, etc.
Laser Cutting Technology Is The Main Application Of Laser Technology In Industry
It accelerates the transformation of traditional processing industry, provides a new method for modern industrial processing, and has become the most widely used laser processing method in the current industrial processing field. At present, laser cutting technology has been widely used in machinery manufacturing, bridge construction, sheet metal processing, shipbuilding and automobile manufacturing, electronic and electrical industry, aviation and aerospace and other pillar industries of the national economy. With the continuous progress and application of science and technology, laser cutting technology will certainly further advance to other fields.
In recent years, laser processing technology has developed very rapidly, and its application has become increasingly widespread. Therefore, laser is known as "universal processing tool" and "common processing means of future manufacturing system". Due to the extensive application of laser processing technology, the production technology of enterprises in advanced industrial countries is undergoing qualitative changes. Laser cutting technology is the main application of laser technology in industry. It accelerates the transformation of traditional processing industry, provides a new method for modern industrial processing, and has become the most widely used laser processing method in the current industrial processing field, accounting for more than 70% of the entire laser processing industry.
Laser Cutting Is To Use A Focused High Power Density Laser Beam To Irradiate The Workpiece
On the premise that the laser power density exceeds the laser threshold, the energy of the laser beam and the chemical reaction heat energy added in the active gas assisted cutting process are all absorbed by the material, which causes the temperature of the laser action point to rise sharply. After reaching the boiling point, the material begins to vaporize and forms holes. With the relative movement of the beam and the workpiece, the material finally forms a slit, The sediment at the slit is blown away by a certain amount of auxiliary gas.
Laser cutting has been widely used in modern industry due to its wide cutting range, high cutting speed, narrow cutting seam, good cutting quality, small heat affected zone, large additive flexibility and other advantages. Laser cutting technology has also become one of the most mature technologies in laser processing technology. Compared with other lights, laser has the following characteristics: high brightness, high directivity, high monochromaticity, and high coherence. It is precisely because laser has these four characteristics that it has been widely used, which brings the following valuable characteristics that traditional processing does not have:
(1) Because of non-contact processing, and the energy and moving speed of the laser beam can be adjusted, a variety of processing can be realized.
(2) It can be used to process various metals and nonmetals, especially materials with high hardness, high brittleness and high melting point.
(3) There is no "tool" wear and no "cutting force" acting on the workpiece during laser processing.
(4) The laser processed workpiece has small heat affected zone, small thermal deformation and small subsequent processing amount.
(5) Laser can process workpieces in closed containers through transparent media.
(6) The laser is easy to guide. Through focusing, it can realize the transformation of all directions, and it is easy to cooperate with the CNC system to process complex workpieces. Therefore, laser cutting is a very flexible cutting method.
(7) Laser processing has high production efficiency, stable and reliable processing quality, and significant economic and social benefits
- CNC Machining
- Auxiliary Metal Processings
- Sheet Metal Fabrication
- Surface Finishing
- Electric Discharge Machining
- Profile Extrusion